Brother HL-3140cw, HL-3150cdw, HL-3170cdw starter kit
- Gain £76 worth of Brother cartridge print value just by resetting the cartridges that arrive with your printer
- £120 worth of original cartridge print value including refilling the black
- Prepares you for refilling cyan, magenta and yellow: all you will need is the respective bottle of toner
- Refill any type of cartridge without worry (standard capacity, high capacity or "starter" cartridges that arrive with the new machine)
- Backed up by 15,291 test prints done by us and 22 actual refills performed and run out: see the video below
The basic refill technique is "melt and pour", our notorious 1996 break-through (or "melt-through" if you will).
Suitable for the following Brother printers ..
HL-3140CW, HL-3150CDW, HL-3170CDW
MFC-9140CDN, MFC-9330CDW, MFC-9340CDW
Learn this refill the easy way ...
Use for resetting all of the starter cartridges that arrive with the new machine
Use for refilling the black starter cartridge or any of Brother cartridge numbers: TN-241BK, TN241BK
For USA cartridge TN221BK see here
You get ...
60g black toner (2.5K print yield), pouring spout, electric melting tool, 4 plugs for the melted hole, 4 reset wheels, 4 cleaning swabs,
FFP1 NR dust safety mask, latex gloves, instruction booklet
Note: you'll need your own medium cross-head screwdriver ("Phillips Head", "Posidrive")