Lexmark C543dn Starter Kit
We've refilled ours 8 times (and counting)
- Shows you how we did it: not how we imagine it could be done
- Straight-forward if you use the right steps
- Includes a compatible chip and explains exactly how and when to use it
- Any format of Lexmark original cartridge can be refilled without fear of over-filling
- Any refilled cartridge will be equivalent to "high yield" (black 2.5K, colours 2K)
Getting more toner in is a case of "unplug and pour", our year 2002 contribution to internet-speak.
Then change the chip using either
our "elegant" method or our "all thumbs" method.
For use with
Lexmark C540n, C543dn, C544n, C544dn, C544dtn, C544dw, C546
X543 MFP, X544 MFP, X546 MFP, X548 MFP
You get ...
60g black toner (2.5K print yield), pouring spout, microchip, 2 cleaning swabs,
instruction booklet, latex gloves
Note: you'll need your own medium cross-head screwdriver ("Phillips Head", "Posidrive") and
something to lever out the cartridge plug