HP P1102 Starter kit
Also for: P1102w, M1132, M1212nf
This dedicated starter kit shows you how to refill your HP P1102 type cartridge.
And get it right. First time.
- Shows how to refill the "starter cartridge" that arrived with your new
machine as well as the CE285A cartridge you can subsequently buy (or perhaps won't now?)
- Shows you how to refill only when it's really empty, not "fake empty"
- Guides you through the waste overflow issues that come into play with this cartridge
- Backed up by actual refills of an actual starter and and an actual CE285A
cartridge by actual brummies
- Shows you how we did it: not how we imagine it could be done
This refill's a classic "melt & pour", the then controversial technique we unleashed in 1996 on a world
that didn't know it needed it.
Note: You'll need your own small amount of bathroom sealant or soft-setting glue like Copydex.