Brother HL-3140cw, HL-3150cdw, HL-3170cdw toner refill kit black
Never refilled a cartridge from the Brother HL 3140CW family? Hate reading through internet pages?
Then just order this dedicated HL 3140cw toner refill kit now. All doubts and questions melt away as
you follow in our footsteps and breeze your way to your first black refill.
How can you be sure of that? Because we've done it ourselves: 22 times up until the 4th April 2014.
And scrutinized every one of the 15,291 pages we printed - most of which were sent out to cusomers as
- Shows you how we did it, not how we imagine it could be done
- Avoid problems - and get full value for money - by provoking "fade out" before refilling
- Refill "starter" cartridges (that arrive with the new machine), standard capacity cartridges or high capacity without worry
- Get results for your effort. Refill with authority. 15,291 test prints done by us. 22 actual refills performed and run out
- Gives you everything you need to get it right: first time
- Black toner. 2.5K print yield, 60g of toner
- 4 reset wheels: prepares you to reset all 4 starter cartridges if you want too
- includes melting tool
- Prepares you for refilling cyan, magenta and yellow. All you will need is the respective bottle of toner
The basic refill technique is "melt and pour", our notorious 1996 break-through (or "melt-through" if you will).
Learn this refill the easy way ...
Suitable for the following Brother printers ..
HL-3140CW, HL-3150CDW, HL-3170CDW
MFC-9140CDN, MFC-9330CDW, MFC-9340CDW
Use for resetting any of the starter cartridges that arrive with the new machine
Use for refilling the black starter cartridge
Use for refilling Brother original part numbers: TN-241BK, TN241BK, TN 241BK